December 19, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Career Planning Day 1 – December 19, 2018 – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
The Career Planning Workshop is a 2 day session of instruction and group exercises consisting of personality, interest, and skills and work environment assessments. The sessions also include workshops on motivation, goal setting and managing change and transition. It is specifically designed to assist you in:
• Second Career decision making
• Making a career change
• Starting your first career
• Learning your strengths and opportunities
• Understanding what you would be good at
• Building your confidence & career knowledge
First time users need to signup for a PCPI Website account.
Email Confirmation will be forwarded to you shortly after your request.
Must be referred by a Career Coach or Resource Consultant. Please call 416-439-8448 to register.