The information contained herein is provided as resources to those who access the Progress Career Planning Institute website (www.pcpi.ca). PCPI endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information provided; however, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to specific services offered.
Third Party Services
In respect to job postings and external services, your decision to contact the external company/organization is therefore strictly of your own accord and all communiqué pertaining to the external company should be directed to them at their indicated address or phone number and do not necessarily reflect the views of or endorsement by PCPI.
Protection of Privacy (Effective August 1, 2010)
- A designated staff is responsible for ensuring PCPI's compliance with its privacy protection policy
- Appropriate training and agreement with contractors who have access to personal information to store information on secure servers
- Only collect, use and disclose personal information as necessary to deliver services
- Not use personal information that was collected for the use in delivering services for any other purpose without the informed and voluntary written consent of the individual or business
Information that users provide may include names, email addresses, phone numbers and postal codes. These are voluntary submissions you may wish to provide in order to complete our online application forms, complete assessments to provide services, receive free electronic newsletters and participate in periodic polls and surveys. Any personal information provided IS NOT shared with third parties unless stated otherwise. PCPI will ensure all personal information is secured and remains confidential.
PCPI collects website statistics to record how many site visits are received to determine the effectiveness of our site. Personal information from the individual will not be collected.
- Information collected will be retained for 2 years or until request for removal by the individual or business/organization.
- Information collected will be used to assist businesses with HR solutions services, assist individuals employment related services i.e., asssessments, career planning and service updates and newsletters.
- Any personal information provided IS NOT shared with third parties unless stated otherwise. PCPI will ensure all personal information is secured and remains confidential.
To update or remove personal information from our database please contact our Communications Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any further inquiries may be directed to:
Communications and External Relations Coordinator
1200 Markham Rd, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M1H 3C3
The technology we employ ensures that your sensitive information is secure and protected from loss or misuse, from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and from improper use. For example, we provide password-protection for certain services offered on this site. For our on-line web registration service, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption and proprietary security methods to protect data transmissions and to provide secure sessions. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. We store your sensitive information in secure operating environments that are not available to the general public. We have taken all necessary safeguards and security measures to protect your privacy, however, you recognize and accept that under the current technology, where PCPCI sometimes uses technical protective security programs in conjunction with its services, PCPI, in no way whatsoever provides or implies an absolute warranty of security and protection to you.
PCPI and its contractors ensure that your sensitive information is secure and protected from loss of misuse, from unauthorized access, diclosure, alteration or destruction and from improper use. Although we use every effort to safeguard your information using industry standard technologies, PCPI is in no way whatsoever implies an absolute warranty of security.