PCPI PRIVACY, DISLAIMER, and LEGAL POLICIES
The information contained herein is provided as resources to those who access the PCPI website (www.pcpi.ca). The organizers endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the information provided; however, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to specific services offered.
Third Party Services
In respect to job postings and external services, your decision to contact the external company/organization is therefore strictly of your own accord and all communique pertaining to the external company should be directed to them at their indicated address or phone number and do not necessarily reflect the views of or endorsement by PCPI.
Protection of Privacy
1. A designated staff is responsible for ensuring PCPI’s compliance with its privacy protection policy
2. Appropriate training and agreement with contractors who have access to personal information to store information on secure servers
3. Only collect, use and disclose personal information as necessary to deliver services
4. Not use personal information that was collected for the use in delivering services for any other purpose without the informed and voluntary written consent of the individual or business
Collection of Information
1. Information that users provide may include names, email addresses, phone numbers and postal codes. These are voluntary submissions you may wish to provide in order to complete our online application forms, complete assessments to provide services, receive free electronic newsletters and participate in periodic polls and surveys. Any personal information provided IS NOT shared with third parties unless stated otherwise. The Organizers will ensure all personal information is secured and remains confidential.
2. PCPI collects website statistics to record how many site visits are received to determine the effectiveness of our site. Personal information from the individual will not be collected.
3. Information collected will be retained for 2 years or until request for removal by the individual or business/organization.
Use of Information
1. Information collected will be used to assist businesses with HR solutions services, assist individuals employment related services i.e., asssessments, career planning and service updates and newsletters.
2. Any personal information provided IS NOT shared with third parties unless stated otherwise. The organizers will ensure all personal information is secured and remains confidential.
Individual Management of Information
1. To update or remove personal information from our database please contact our the coordinator: email@example.com
2. Any further inquiries may be directed to:
Communications and External Relations Coordinator
1200 Markham Rd, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M1H 3C3
Protection of Information
1. The technology we employ ensures that your sensitive information is secure and protected from loss or misuse, from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and from improper use. For example, we provide password-protection for certain services offered on this site. For our on-line web registration service, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption and proprietary security methods to protect data transmissions and to provide secure sessions. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. We store your sensitive information in secure operating environments that are not available to the general public. We have taken all necessary safeguards and security measures to protect your privacy, however, you recognize and accept that under the current technology, where the website sometimes uses technical protective security programs in conjunction with its services, the Organizers, in no way whatsoever provides or implies an absolute warranty of security and protection to you.
2. The organizers and its contractors ensure that your sensitive information is secure and protected from loss of misuse, from unauthorized access, diclosure, alteration or destruction and from improper use. Although we use every effort to safeguard your information using industry standard technologies, the Organizers in no way whatsoever implies an absolute warranty of security.
2. Each time you access that web site, the contents of the cookie are sent back to the web site. This means that the web server can be aware that you have visited before and that you are returning – or perhaps loading up another page on the same site.
4. Cookies cannot, by themselves, reveal any personal details about you or your computer’s setup. Cookies do not contain executable code and cannot be used for infecting your computer with a virus. Cookies cannot tell if more than one person is using the computer to access a web site, unless they are using personal profiles with separate cookie databases.
6. You have the option of configuring your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie options.
7. But please note that if you reject all cookies you may not be able to use some of our products and services that require you to sign-in.