PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities.
Name of Position: Financial Service Representative (FSR)
Location of work: Toronto
Job Description: As a member of the Financial Services Team you would be assisting clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as debt management and other financial goals.
Compensation: $14.25 – $15.75/hr.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full time from 8am to 11pm
Employment Conditions: Indoors, frequent medium noise levels
Description of employer: Call Centre, located in Toronto
Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
• Negotiating, planning and assisting customers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple Credit Card.
• Research and answer questions regarding account status; assist as personal financial advisor over the phone and ownership of fiduciary responsibility for the creditor. ;
• Administrate financial assessments and ensuring the account is handled correctly for the best positive customer experience.
• Submit reversals for late fees, interest and left over balance applications to the credit department with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected.
• Initiate consumer negotiations for debt recovery through phone. Inform customers of outstanding balances while attempting to collect payments, review and verify customer account information.
• Performing financial assessments on consumer accounts and then placing them in the appropriate program for debt repayment.
• Conduct payment transactions electronically and negotiate payment arrangements for customers on their accounts within FDCPA guidelines
• Review and update credit and loan information on customer files.
• Use skip trace when needed to find additional customer contact information and to collect on delinquent accounts.
Skills & Requirements:
• Empathize and communicate
• Apply training and knowledge of credit management to provide innovative solutions to customers
• Proficient computer skills, learn new things and be receptive to feedback
• Service/agency experience an asset
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, sales-oriented and excellent phone etiquette
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by April 05, 2021