Hospitality Training is a PCPI Project funded by the City of Toronto through Ontario Works program.
Are you interested in working in Hospitality?
PCPI is offering a 10-week* free training for individuals looking to start a career in the Hospitality industry followed by work placement.
SESSION START DATE: August 3, 2020
• Ontario Works Recipient
• Legally entitled to work in Canada (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee, Refugee Claimant.
• Not enrolled in full-time education
• English Benchmark Level 5
• Minimum Grade 10
Must get a referral from your OW Caseworker
To register for the Hospitality Program, the candidate must contact their caseworker to obtain a formal referral form to start the screening process.
*Option to take training online or in-class available
• Career Exploration
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Hospitality Legislative Requirements
• Labour Market Information
• Customer Service
• Food & Safety
• Handling and Preparation
• Room Service
• Restaurant Management
• House Keeping and Laundry Services
• First Aid
• Smart Serve
• Job Search Support
1200 Markham Rd., Suite 400
Scarborough ON, M1H 3C3