Name of Position: Administrator – reporting to operational Manager
Location of work: Scarborough
Administrative Support, Executive Management Support, Front Office Operations, Customer Service, Records management, Database Management, MS Office
Compensation: Pending on Experience
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Description of employer: The Employer is a Property Management company and has been serving the community since its inception in 1998. In the founding years, operated with a focus directed at primarily managing multi-level medium to high-rise condominium buildings
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Co-ordinate records of maintenance history and ensure that cyclical maintenance jobs and records are maintained up to date.
• Co-ordinate and make appointments for day-to-day and cyclical maintenance jobs in liaison with the Property Managers.
• Monitor contractors’ / suppliers’ invoices and subject to Managers’ / Senior Manager’s approval of work completed, present invoices to Finance & Accounting department for payment.
• Respond to tenants’ phone calls, emails and direct contact reporting maintenance / repair issues and forward to the Property Managers.
• Monitor contractors’ and co-ordinate / maintain a list of emergency call-out telephone numbers of contractors and services.
• Assist the Property Manager to create a database for each property along with details of construction designs, guarantees / warranties, drawings, manuals, declaration and By-laws etc.
• Organize (with the Property Managers) training sessions for staff in respect of fire safety and emergency procedures.
• Attend inter-departmental meetings and minute these meetings on alternate occasions.
• Handle general enquiries including written, phone and email. Maintain an excellent line of communication among property manager, building operators, staff management, contractors, unit owners, residents, tenants and other external parties.
• Manage unit owners, residents and Vendor inquiries.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A post-secondary education.
• Previous office administrative experience.
• Experienced with accounts payable & receivable.
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and comfortable working in a deadline driven fast paced environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high-level capacity to multitask.
• Excellent customer service abilities and always looking for ways to go above & beyond.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
How to apply:
Please name your Career Coach and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: September 04, 2020