PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Central Kitchen Production Associate:
Location of work: Markham, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Mississauga, Waterloo, Ottawa
Job Description: Reporting to the shift supervisor, the Central Kitchen Production Associate is responsible for cleaning, cutting, marinating and other food preparation work.
Compensation: $ TBD
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: 30 to 40 hours
(Company – provides staff purchase discount, discounted staff meals, paid annual leave, sick leave, marriage leave and bereavement leave. Life and AD&D insurance coverage.)
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors – Able to work in cold (around 10°) environment.
Description of employer: The Employer is established and a well reputed Supermarket chain with 27 stores across the country with nine stores in Ontario, (seven in GTA, one in Ottawa, one in Waterloo).
Responsibilities: This includes the following but not limited to:
• Processing and production of food products · Complete the tasks assigned by the team leader based on the product
• Enjoy tasks related to food processing
• Ensure the quality of the work
• Duties as otherwise assigned
Job Requirements – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• This position requires that you be available to work weekdays and weekends 10am to 7pm
• Interpersonal skills
• High adaptability
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 20th, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.