Name of Position: Client Services Representative
Location of work: Richmond Hill
Job Description: Customer Service Representative (CSR) who can manage incoming calls and who will genuinely be excited to help customers with their inquiries and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Assess customers needs to achieve customer satisfaction and generate leads that develop into new customers.
The position will commence as a work from home position and will be transitioned to our head office location in Richmond Hill as early as August 2020
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent (Full Time)
Number of positions: 2
Employment Conditions: Fast paced ever-changing environment and must be able to adapt quickly.
Description of employer: The employer is an Investment Fund Manager company that has been operating for over 11 years.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• Completion of college diploma or equivalent required
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service capacity – preferably in the financial services industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational, multitasking skills, negotiation skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Experience with handling high volume of calls and emails inbound/outbound
• CSR must be familiar with Call Center tracking, documenting notes and updating systems as per Global mandate.
This Job Requires – While working from home, the candidate will need the following:
• To have a PC with minimum of Windows 10 installed to be able to connect to the organizations network
• Have a Mobile phone that will be connected to Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
• To receive and make calls – Unlimited Internet service to connect to our network and for the VOIP Calls
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by July 21st, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.