JOB POSTING – Content Writer
PCPI through funding from the Provincial Government, support job seekers with job search and connections employment opportunities. PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Content Writer
Location of work: Scarborough, ON
Job Description: This position reports to the Shift Supervisor. You will be trained to follow the organization’s operation policies and guidelines to adhere to all health and safety practices when it comes to food handling and preparations and operational cooking procedures. A qualified candidate for the position of a cashier must have outstanding customer service, interactive and communication skills and possess the enthusiasm to work with other staff as a team player.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Number of positions: 2 – 4
Employment Conditions: Indoors, frequent medium noise levels
Description of employer: Digital Marking Company, located in Scar ON
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Create contents with SEO best practices to drive leads to generate traffic to our site
• Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Creativity, flexibility and motivation
• Strong communication, research and typing skills
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by October 07, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.