Digital Marketing Lead
PCPI through funding from the Provinical Government, support job seekers with job search and connections employment opportunities. PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Digital Marketing Lead
Location of work: McCowan and Sheppard
Compensation: $14.00 – $20.00/hr
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time, Monday to Friday from 8:30AM-5:00PM
Number of positions: 2 openings
Description of employer: This employer is looking for a creative, results driven digital marketer that will be responsible for strategic development and day-to-day implementation of our brand and e-commerce strategies. As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will work closely with the Marketing,
• Bachelor degree/diploma in computers or IT related field or Engineering is recommended
• Experience in Marketing Lead, in a “hunter” role targeting B2B services
• Track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing digital marketing as part of the sales process
• Experience developing successful client relationships leading to the closing of sales
• Experience in the IT industry is preferred (and/or working knowledge of IT and networking services) but not required
• Are self-motivated – you pursue and complete tasks without needing external influence. You’re able to work independently to get things done.
• Flexible – I want someone who will do what it takes to make a achieve their goals, whatever it takes to get in contact with your customers, but also who is willing to be trained.
• Persistent – you have a laser-focus on results and will do anything to achieve your goals.
• Have a sense of urgency – you understand that timing is everything in sales, and that’s why you never miss an opportunity.
• Have strong written communication skills – you’re skilled at business writing, and have experience preparing client proposals and letters.
• Eager to learn and grow, you likely have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• 4+ years of experience in a similar digital marketing role for an ecommerce consumer goods company
• Demonstrated ability to drive ROI through strategic digital advertising campaigns
• “No task is too small” attitude
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics (Bonus points if you’re Certified!)
• Strong understanding of and experience using Excel
• Experience with the following platforms considered an asset: Shopify, Asana, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Klaviyo, Adobe Creative Suite
• Highly analytical with a keen attention to detail (Bonus points if you have experience with Power BI, Google Data Studio or similar BI tools)• Ability to adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without missing critical deadlines
• Thorough knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
• Constantly learning and on the hunt for new and innovative strategies
• Strategy: Strategy development and continuous improvement of robust cross-media marketing programs that include, but are not limited to, direct marketing, paid advertising, social media management and content creation for NVS products and services
• Ecommerce: Lead and project manage all UX/UI, while developing and implementing promotional strategies for the direct brand websites to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Advertising: Lead and collaborate with agency partners to develop and implement cohesive Omni-channel paid and organic campaigns (primarily Google, Social & Affiliate) that drive awareness, sales and improve the customer’s experiences with the brand. Responsible for maintaining a healthy (and growing) monthly ad budget, while achieving aggressive revenue and ROAS targets
• Email Marketing: Maintain current and build new audience segments and automated flows that nurture subscribers through the sales funnels. Plan and deploy regular campaigns that drive engagement and sales, while closely monitoring and optimizing performance
• Content Creation: Develop cohesive, relevant and engaging content for NVS products social media channels (static images, infographics, videos, blog content, etc.) that encourage engagement, increase brand awareness, and drive traffic to the websites
• Influencer Marketing: Build and nurture influencer relationships for products and services. Ensure smooth and successful execution of all influencer campaigns, tracking KPIs against critical business objectives
• Copywriting: Create engaging product ad copy with flare
• Reporting: Own weekly and monthly reporting for all campaigns, providing actionable insights for consistent growth (We’re looking for someone that loves digging into the data & ideally doesn’t need another BI Guru to build reports for you!)
• Other: Support Marketing, Design and Sales Teams with ad hoc projects as required
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 07, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.