PCPI through funding from the Federal Government, support job seekers with job search and connections employment opportunities. PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Driver/Retail Installer
Location of work: Toronto
Job Description: The Driver/Retail Installer is responsible for the safe operation of a vehicle, including loading and unloading of product, installing, and removing customer merchandise in a neat and professional manner while providing exemplary customer service. The position requires travel and will entail overnight stays away from home. A valid driving license is mandatory, and the ability to drive a 16-foot truck would be considered an asset.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Contract position – (October 19th to December 4th with a good possibility to convert to a permanent position)
Number of positions: 5
Employment Conditions: On the road operation of a vehicle/truck
Description of employer: A Canadian designer and manufacturer of quality products and creative retail solutions for world class brands, located in Toronto
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Operate and drive delivery truck in a safe manner that complies with all legal requirements
• Perform pre-inspection of the vehicle and report problems with vehicle to supervisor immediately
• Pick up, deliver, and install as required all customer products using company-provided tools as per drawings and instructions
• Provide courteous customer service
• Record information on pickups, deliveries, service, vehicle mileage and fuel consumption
• File monthly expense and accounting reports in a timely manner
• Work with other staff members to create a positive environment
• Any other duties assigned by manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team
• Clean driving abstract and demonstrated ability to drive safely
• Highly organized with effective oral and written communication skills
• Experience with retail environments would be considered an asset
• Excellent ability to prioritize, multi-task, and superior time management skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Ability to regularly lift weight up to 50 pounds and over
• Ability to react quickly to reach deadlines
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by October 16th, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.