Name of Position: General Laborers / Warehouse Worker
Location of work: Scarborough
Job Description: This employer is searching for reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join our production and operations team. He or she will be working within a typical manufacturing and production facility. The ideal candidate must be able to clearly follow instructions, pay strong attention to detail, and competent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time
Number of positions: 1 – 2
• Order verification
• Printing Shipping Labels
• Clean and skin refurbished computers.
• Packing the shipments with the instructions given as per the order.
• Be a team player by looking out for your colleagues, and helping out whenever you can
• Take the initiative to identify operational improvement opportunities – show & tell us how we can do better!
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Following all workplace safety policies and compliance regulations
• Assisting other warehouse personnel with various duties
• Comfortable working with computer hardware equipment.
• Working in a fast-paced environment
• Organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Having the ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Own steel-toed safety shoes
• Warehouse experience and basic computer hardware knowledge is an asset
How to apply: Please email your resume and mentioning your Career Coach name to: email@example.com
Closing date: July 24, 2020