PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Grocery Associate:
Location of work: Markham
Job Description: Reporting to the shift supervisor, the Grocery Associate is responsible for Loading, packing, stocking, and displaying merchandise on shelves as well as providing courteous support in general customer enquiry.
Compensation: $ TBD
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: 30 to 40 hours
(Company – provides staff purchase discount, discounted staff meals, paid annual leave, sick leave, marriage leave and bereavement leave. Life and AD&D insurance coverage.)
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors – Able to work in cold (around 10°) environment.
Description of employer: The Employer is established and a well reputed Supermarket chain with 27 stores across the country with nine stores in Ontario, (seven in GTA, one in Ottawa, one in Waterloo).
Responsibilities: This includes the following but not limited to:
• Ensuring a high level of customer service
• Following up on hot selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed
• Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards
• Performing cycle counts as required
• Duties as otherwise assigned
Job Requirements – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• This position requires that you be available to work weekdays and weekends 10am to 7pm
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• High adaptability
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by November 20th, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.