JOB POSTING – Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Expert
PCPI through funding from the Provincial Government, support job seekers with job search and connections employment opportunities. PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Expert
Location of work: McCowan and Sheppard
Compensation: $15.00 – $30.00/hr
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time, Monday to Friday from 8:30AM-5:00PM
Number of positions: 1 – 2
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 2+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, including software development
• Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting ystems, ranking systems or similar.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Scala, Java, C, C++
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Image processing skills and experience
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Ability to work unsupervised, in the office or remote as part of a distributed team and be able to produce high quality work
• MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
• Experience with Google Cloud architecture and products
• Experience with one or more frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Apache Beam, Spark
• Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to teach others and learn new techniques.
• Python proficiency
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
• Design and deliver innovative AI solutions in various areas
• Identify appropriate models to be used and improve model accuracy
• Participate in the product definition, especially around the aspects of AI, attempting to translate complex business requirements into concrete technical solutions
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 07, 2020
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.