JOB POSTING – Manager, Pharmacy Technician
Name of Position: Manager, Pharmacy Technician
Location of work: Mississauga, ON
Terms of Employment: Full-time
Number of positions: 1-2
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Take prescriptions over the phone and in person
• Work with health professionals and customers
• Help mix medicines, count pills, measure medication
• Label and give instructions for medicine
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Data-entry/key boarding skills • Assist to take payments
• Ability to ask for an order and close orders
• Call center, sales or outbound calling experience
• Confident and professional
• Able to provide impeccable/exceptional service
• Understanding customer needs
• Identifying cross-sell & up-sell opportunities,
• Demonstrating relevant benefits and gently asking for an order. (product knowledge will be provided for all personal protection equipment supplies).
• Will be working with a list and making outbound calls,
• Providing updates daily and working closely with management.
• Ultimately, looking for a professional, hardworking, and reliable team player.
How to apply: Please provide the name of your career coach and email your resume to: email@example.com
Closing date: August 31, 2020