Office Admin Assistant
PCPI through funding from the Federal Government, support job seekers with job search and connections employment opportunities. PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Office Admin Assistant
Location of work: North York
Job Description: This position will be reporting to the Administrator. The Admin Assistant will be instrumental in managing all admin office duties and providing general office support. This position will support the rest of the departments as needed, as well as require excellent command of the English language (verbal and written) and proficient in Microsoft office (especially in MS Excel).
Compensation: $ TBD
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent (Full Time)
Number of positions: 2
Employment Conditions: Indoors
Description of employer: The Employer is established and well reputed construction academy which was founded in 2001and provides hands-on-learning experience for individuals pursuing a career in the construction and home renovation industry.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Ability to receive direction from multiple individuals
• Ability to deal with varying personalities of internal and external clients
• Excellent knowledge of office procedures, setting up, maintaining filing systems, etc.
• Excellent English communication and writing skills – enjoy proof reading and writing
• Competent at accurately inputting information into excel forms
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to cope with changing priorities
• Ability to deliver successful results within specified time frames
• Previous experience in the construction industry will be considered a huge asset
• Duties as otherwise assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• Answering phone calls
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Highly detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Reliable and efficient
• Ability to be flexible and work in fast-paced environment
• Office management tasks including office mail
• Manage vendor relationships including payables
• Account receivable activities
• Review Follow up on sub-trade submittals
• Purchase orders
• Managing various reports & logs
• Prepare binders for job start-up
• Preparation of Operations & Maintenance Manuals
• Filing and performing follow ups
• Review contracts
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by October 16th, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.