PCPI through funding from the Provincial Government, support job seekers with job search and connections employment opportunities. PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Site Coordinator
Location of work: Mississauga, ON
Job Description: This position reports to the Shift Supervisor. You will be trained to follow the organization’s operation policies and guidelines to adhere to all health and safety practices when it comes to food handling and preparations and operational cooking procedures. A qualified candidate for the position of a cashier must have outstanding customer service, interactive and communication skills and possess the enthusiasm to work with other staff as a team player.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors, frequent medium noise levels
Description of employer: College Campus, located in Mississauga
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Minimum of High School/College Diploma
• Previous college administrative experience is an asset
• Excellent written and speaking communication skills
• Computer skills
• IT knowledge
• Social media skills
• Record keeping
• Must be able to work at fast phase environment
• Coordinating programs, workshops and lab activities
• Excellent written and communication skills
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by October 07, 2020.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.