PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Paid Media Specialist – (PPC)
Location of work: Markham, ON
Job Description: As a paid Media Specialist you will be responsible for Setting up and Manage the campaign optimization activities across multiple advertising engines (Search, Social, Display) for 15-25 clients.
Compensation: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year plus benefits
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full Time/ 8 hrs a day
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors/ Office environment
Description of employer One of the leading digital media company offering services in email marketing, video marketing, content design and SEO.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Set up and Manage the campaign optimization activities across multiple advertising engines (Search, Social, Display) for 15-25 clients
• Developing near and long-term PPC account strategies and roadmaps.
• Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad copy, review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
• Growing departmental revenue and budget under management.
• Monitor and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
• Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team and top executives.
• Stay current with new advances in online marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following:
• 3 years of experience managing paid search engine marketing campaigns.
• Experience dealing with B2B and B2C
• Experience with managing clients paid accounts & social media (Google, Bing, Facebook)
• Expert in Goal and conversion tracking
• Ability to create landing pages
• Strong Auditing skills (analytical, data visualization and reporting)
• Expertise in Automation Tools
• Experience with behavioural targeting/remarketing campaigns
• Previous experience must be with an online marketing agency is an asset
• Agency: 2 years (Preferred)
• Paid Ads: 2 years (Preferred)
• Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
• Handling 20+ accounts: 1 year (Preferred)
• Landing page: 1 year (Preferred)
• Native ad: 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 19 , 2021
• Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
• Applications from agencies will not be accepted