PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities.
Name of Position: Real Estate Law Clerk / Paralegal
Location of work: Scarborough
Job Description: This employer is searching for reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join our production and operations team. He or she will be working within a typical manufacturing and production facility. The ideal candidate must be able to clearly follow instructions, pay strong attention to detail, and competent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Number of positions: 1
• Request city / town documents such as tax certificates, water certificates, zoning certificates, etc.
• Request status certificate from the relevant condo corporation
• Preparing final reports to clients and institutional lenders
• Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
• Communicate with clients, lenders, brokers via telephone on a regular basis
• Excellent time management, attention to detail, grammar, oral communication and organization skills are required
• Exceptional oral and written communication
• Request required documents such as mortgage discharge statements, mortgage information statements, writ pay outs, CRA lien pay outs, FRO pay outs, collection pay outs, etc.
• Prepare and finalize all legal real estate documents required for both existing and new clients
• Ability to read and comprehend legal description of property,
• Draft and prepare documents to be registered with the appropriate land registry office for all leased and owned properties
• Field and reply to all requests or inquiries made, both internally and from outside sources
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by January 08, 2020