PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Route Manager / Crew Supervisor / Landscaping Sales & Service Manager
Location of work: Toronto
Job Description: This role calls for energy, enthusiasm and above all a desire to motivate and succeed. You will be working with 2 to 4 experienced sales/service managers.
Compensation: Salary starts at a guaranteed minimum monthly average of $3125/- for your initial eight months of work with the company. Beyond your base salary personal performance and location bonuses enable an annual total salary range of $25,000 to $50,000 in your initial eight-month employment contract.
Optional off-season company work available. (Compensation above and beyond your compensation for eight-month work season.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position
Number of positions: 2
Employment Conditions: Indoors and Outdoors
Description of employer Canadian Property Stars is Canada’s largest property maintenance company with 6 corporate locations, and over 50,000 satisfied customers across 4 Provinces. Join our management team to lead our staff of hard working, self motivated sales, and service providers as we continue to revolutionize the industry with our economical delivery system of affordable and desirable property services.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Recruit student workforce (on Campuses, at Career Fairs)
• Help conduct hiring Job Fairs at our company warehouse
• Help on-boarding and training of student workers for Spring / Summer work
• Drive workers to various workplaces (a full, valid driver license is mandatory)
• Support workers’ sales and service needs in the field
• Simple repairs to machines and tools as needed
• Record keeping of sales and service.
• You must speak, read, and write fluently in English.
• We will train the ‘right person’ regardless of education and experience
• Any other duties assigned by manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team
• Must have good work ethics
• Able to pay attention to detail
• Able to use your initiative
• Able to work well with your hands
• Able to analyze quality or performance
• Excellent communication Skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to react quickly to meet deadlines
Other Perks: Positions receive full, comprehensive training, and are full time, salaried, permanent roles with group medical plan (starts after 8 months), RRSP matching program, and paid travel/housing (if travel is required). All travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the Company for manager travelling outside of their home cities.
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5th, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.