PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Project Coordinator
Location of work: Mississauga
Job Description: The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment, developing strong internal relationships with key stakeholders. Reporting to the Director, Operations, the Project Coordinator is responsible for leading dispatch and coordination activities for a variety of projects. The Project Coordinator is a detailed and critical thinking individual that can work with multiple stakeholders under tight timelines in a customer service role.
Compensation: TBD – Competitive salary depending on years of experience
Benefits: Company paid health benefits
Defined profit-sharing program – retirement saving plan
Employee assistance program
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors
Responsibilities: This includes the following but not limited to:
• Maintain the master work schedule, including the assignment of people and equipment to projects
• Working closely with the Project Engineer, assume responsibility for accurate, timely and relevant project reporting to stakeholders
• Manage emergency requests, on-call board, communication processes and technician hours.
• Prepare and distribute Technicians’ daily schedules. Create schedules that result in optimal utilization of technician, equipment and fleet resources.
• Track and record fleet maintenance scheduling and fleet availability.
• Deal with scheduling issues and conflicts as they arise internally and with clients.
• Coordinate records and utility locates for customers and projects.
• Process sales orders into the system.
• Compile work packages defined by the Project Managers and others to provide tasking instructions for the operations team.
• Collect and enter sub-surface data into a database.
• Check field staff timesheets against work instructions and time standards and enter into the system.
• Manage permitting process.
• General office administrative tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• College diploma or equivalent experience.
• 2 years’ experience as a dispatcher or project lead preferred.
• Experience in Utility Locating, Engineering or Construction an asset.
• Strong computer skills required for use of application software.
• Organized and systematic with good attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, adaptable and good in teams.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Well organized and calm under pressure.
• The ability to build business relationships, with clients and across the business.
• Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Posting expires on October 20th, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted