PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Ad Specialist
Location of work: Mississauga/Toronto.
Job Description: As a member of the Marketing team, this role will be responsible for the execution of the Search Engine Marketing practices. You will execute marketing campaigns on digital channels and expand on marketing mix. As an internal subject-matter expert, the incumbent will be part of the strategic development using digital channels to reach business objectives.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full time.
Number of positions: 1
Description of employer: The employer is one of the leading private career colleges offering many training and education programs in areas of pharmaceutical and technology.
• Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches
• Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers
• Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting
• Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns
• Liaise with the digital account team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfillment of campaign delivery
• Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution
• Use best practices to pace budget and optimize for performance where necessary
• Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery
• Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues
• Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies
• Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required
Job Requirements: All applicants must meet the followings:
• University Degree; equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution
• 3-5 years of relevant experience within the field of digital marketing, including: 3+ years’ experience running Paid Advertising across SEM for organizations in a corporate, agency and/or B2B environment
• 1-3 years managing media buying efforts for an organization.
• Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset
• Google AdWords and other Digital Advertising Certifications
• Experience in reporting and analytics including platforms such as Sprinklr and Google Analytics
• Experience in both the design and copy development of digital advertising
• Solid experience of communicating and documenting solutions
• Ability to present findings to senior leadership and share reporting updates to larger teams.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal). Bilingualism is an asset
• Deep understanding of Google Campaign Manager (experience with other 3rd party ad servers a plus).
• Experience with verification/viewability vendors (IAS, DoubleVerify, MOAT, etc.)
• Comfort with Microsoft Excel and ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points.
• Superior attention to detail, organizational aptitude, and project management skills.
• Ability to communicate technical/product information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
• Understanding of Interactive Advertising Bureau guidelines and standards.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
The hiring for this position will be during our virtual job fair scheduled for Oct 14, 2021. Please use the following link for job fair registration and upload of your resume: