PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Campus Administrative Assistant
Location of work: Mississauga/Toronto.
Job Description: The Campus Administrative Assistant will provide support to Campus Director, Program Administrator, and other team members towards variety of daily campus operations.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full time. Hours of work will be 10:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.
Number of positions: Multiple
Description of employer: The employer is one of the leading private career college/institution offering many training and education programs in areas of pharmaceutical and technology.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Manage and direct incoming telephone calls.
• Greet all visitors to the campus.
• Carry out campus opening and/or closing procedures if required.
• Provide support to Campus Director, Program Administrator, and Education Manager.
• Provide administrative support to support daily campus operations.
• Manage and maintain stationary levels and consumables.
• Make calls to absent students on a daily basis as per the attendance policies and procedures.
• Create, maintain and controls documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: All applicants must meet the followings:
• Minimum college diploma from a business-related program.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in a related occupation.
• College experience is an asset.
• 1-2 years of proven success in customer service is required.
• Computer literacy with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook).
• CRM applications
• Experience with Contact Management Software, CRM
• Knowledge of integrated telephone system.
How to Apply:
The hiring for this position will be during our virtual job fair scheduled for Oct 14, 2021. Please use the following link for job fair registration and upload of your resume: