PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Customer Success Manager (Back End)
Location of work: Markham, ON
Job Description: In this role, you’ll be the first contact for all technical issues reported by the customer. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between sales/customer support and engineering, and deliver solutions that meaningfully impact our customers.
Compensation: $45- 60 K per year plus benefits
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full Time/ 8 hrs a day. Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors/ Office environment
Description of employer: One of the leading digital media companies offering services in email marketing, video marketing, content design and SEO.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Work closely with customers and identity, debug and help fix their issues
• Help bridge the gap between the sales and engineering teams
• Engage with other engineers to identify root problems and create fixes
• Build internal administration tooling to streamline user management, onboarding, reviews and other internal operations
• Provide input to product design and help optimize UX flows for our customers
• Participate in agile project planning
• Work with product management to plan features and estimate their complexity
• Manage a portfolio of key clients
• Identify attrition risks and develop custom retention plans
• Be a voice for accounts internally and other team members to understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks.
• Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the Sr. Marketing Manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following:
• Have a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a full stack engineering or developer position, preferably in the tech / start-up universe.
• Have strong knowledge of REST API services and how they are designed
• Have experience working with and creating REST API documentation
• Have strong written and communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated technical systems in a way that non-technical people can understand.
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2021
• Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
• Applications from agencies will not be accepte