PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Digital Account Manager (Digital Marketing Agency)
Location of work: Markham, ON
Job Description: You should be dynamic, an eager and passionate person, with great management skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to work together as a team. You will manage an account portfolio of approximately 25-40 (or 15-20 enterprise/national clients) small to medium-sized clients, including some National Accounts and One-Time Clients.
Compensation: $50 – 55 K per year plus benefits
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full Time/ 8 hrs a day. Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors/ Office environment
Description of employer: One of the leading digital media companies offering services in email marketing, video marketing, content design and SEO.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Your primary task is to coordinate activities within the team and to communicate regularly with our clients regarding all projects
• You have the experience in coordinating marketing projects with business owners and senior level executives
• You are comfortable speaking to clients and have great telephone and email etiquette
• You are a good team player who understands projects and their priority
• You are expected to build rapport and share a great understanding with the clients
• You are driven by deadlines and are capable of ensuring that the project deadlines are always maintained
• You will be closely working with the operations team and will effectively communicate all information with the client
• We seek a leader who is capable of building and managing a dynamic and focused account management team
• Communication and attention to detail are skills that you possess
• Onboarding: Onboarding new clients
• Client Calls: Holding regular calls with clients to finalize monthly deliverables and review work completed.
• Client Reporting: Monitoring, reporting and presenting client performance data to ensure business goals are achieved.
• Project Management: Managing projects to ensure deliverables are completed on-time and to the right standards.
• New Tech: Managing the implementation of new marketing technology for clients
• Upselling: Identifying and pitching new services to existing clients
• Renewals: Client renewals and upselling
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following:
• A background in digital marketing as an account management and a proven ability to communicate effectively is key to this role
• 1-3 years’ experience in client interaction role in the digital marketing/advertising industry
• Knowledge and experience in digital marketing environment/digital media is a must.
• Experience in marketing data analytics and interpretation is required.
• Has been exposed to the practices of modern B2B and digital marketing
• Knowledge of SEO, PPC & Social Media is required
• Strong telephone etiquette and familiarity with B2B emailing is essential
• Technically sound and capable of learning quickly
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must regularly create customized reports for clients
• Candidates with familiarity with Google Adwords/Analytics would be given preference
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Posting expires on July 5, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
• Applications from agencies will not be accepted