PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Director of Marketing (Infrastructure)
Location of work: Toronto
Job Description: As a Director of Marketing, you will lead Infrastructure marketing, communications, and business development activities across North America. You should be detail-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent initiatives and enjoys working with different personality styles across different management levels, both in person and remotely.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full time.
Number of positions: 1
Description of employer: One of the leading designing, engineering, and consulting companies that handles a variety of projects to advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Work cross-functionally to understand the key drivers for growth and provide guidance and recommendations for all marketing and business development activities required to successfully achieve our plan
• Leverage an integrated approach to develop compelling tactics that build and reinforce the Stantec brand while driving our business forward
• Guide marketing resources and work directly with the EVP, Infrastructure and alongside our practitioners and external consultants to develop winning proposals and engaging presentations
• Facilitate and drive strategic discussion on components of Marketing & Business Development plans and mentor others within the marketing team
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following:
• Proven experience working with both the Transportation and Community/Urban Development sectors and organizations
• Strong knowledge of Infrastructure clients and funding for both public and private clients
• Outstanding interpersonal ability with diverse groups
• Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Driven, detail-oriented, and organized leader with exceptional prioritization skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner
• Demonstrated proficiency with desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign
• Strong presentation skills in small and large group environments
• Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
• Must thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Experience in professional consulting or professional services is an asset
• Experience with forecasting and business modeling, along with the ability to identify and implement metrics to track on-going progress is an asset
• Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent education and experience.
• 12-15 minimum years of experience in a marketing-related field.
• Experience in leading and mentoring a team is required.
• Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by Sept 21, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies will not be accepted.