PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Instructor – Cannabis
Location of work: Mississauga/Toronto.
Job Description: You will provide vocational and corporate training and develop program materials as needed. You will also provide counselling to the students.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full time. Hours of work will be 10:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.
Number of positions: 3
Description of employer: The employer is one of the leading private career colleges offering many training and education programs in areas of pharmaceutical and technology.
• Provide training – vocational and corporate training
• Develop program materials as needed
• Conduct evaluations
• Participate in cannabis/pharmaceutical conferences and events
• Provide student counselling
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: All applicants must meet the followings:
• Minimum of college/university credential in cannabis/horticulture/pharmaceutical or related fields.
• Knowledge on cannabis cultivation, processing, and related areas.
• Knowledge on quality assurance for cannabis
• Minimum of one (2) year of teaching and training experience in a related occupation.
• Vocational training experience is an asset.
• Excellent written and speaking communication skills
• Computer literacy with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook).
How to Apply:
The hiring for this position will be during our virtual job fair scheduled for Oct 14, 2021. Please use the following link for job fair registration and upload of your resume: