PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities.
Name of Position: Machine Operator / General Labourer / Moulding Technician
Location of work: Brampton, Mississauga area
The successful incumbent will be responsible for operating and calibrating machinery, adhering to product guidelines, conducting quality inspections on finished products, troubleshoot equipment issues and perform basic repairs.
Compensation: $40k + pending on experience
Terms of Employment: Full time
Number of positions: 2-3
Description of employer: The employer specializes in vulcanized and cold bonded custom O-rings and supplying Filton Rotary Products to our customers throughout North America. This employer offer a broad range of products and profiles, including U-Cups, rod wipers, piston cups and V-pack sets.
Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Responsible for all aspects of the molding process, including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, quality checks, equipment maintenance and workflow
• Verify machine parameters, as well as the condition of the machine
• Working with production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements, adjusting as required
• Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination
• Conform to schedule requirements with quality parts and minimal downtime.
• Providing molded components in a timely manner to ensure scheduled are being met.
• Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility
• Conduct regular maintenance checks
• Drafting and performing mold validations
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication skills- fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
• Basic tooling background is an asset
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Ability to interpret and execute written specifications, mathematical calculations
• Must be able to access root causes and solution-based thinking
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by Feb 04, 2022