PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the
Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to
Name of Position: Marketing & Social Media Leader
Location of work: Toronto, North York near Yorkdale Mall and 401 Area
Job Description: The successful candidate will work closely with our entrepreneurial President
and have an appetite to learn and grow. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where there
are never enough hours to implement new ideas, would be referred to as an incredible multi tasker
and is well versed across the many marketing mediums would be a great fit. Helping to grow and
nurture our existing clients as well as finding new and innovative ways to increase our awareness
both online and offline is what we strive to always accomplish.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Employment Conditions: Indoors, Warehouse/Office environment
Description of employer: The employer is an online retailer located in North York area
• Planning, designing, and developing email, blogging and other marketing campaigns to a
varied client base.
• Overseeing all Social Media channels (be the voice of the Company, President, Charity
founded by President): including but not limited to: Marketing pieces for clients and
prospects, active and attentive participating and listening online, producing blogs, creating
and posting content for multiple channels and more.
• Research, develop and implement third-party online platforms: eg. Amazon, Craig’s List,
• Supervising and assisting our online catalogue, including copy writing, product
photography, and implementing SEO elements.
• Graphic design for various marketing initiatives; ensuring all visuals meet our brand
• Outreach marketing growing BG presence through but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter,
LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
• Oversee and manage/mentor all marketing interns.
• Working closely with Purchasing and Sales departments to maintain an up-to-date physical
and online inventory.
• Monitoring and improving our web presence using Google Analytics and by developing
content through our CMS.
• Ability to develop and monitor link building.
• Other marketing and creative tasks as required.
• Creating marketing and other ideas & concepts to drive and increase sales.
• Overall increase sales through all above initiatives and produce results.
Desired Skills & Expertise
• Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications or two to five (2-5) years’ related
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite with an understanding of design best
• Exceptional electronic talent with the ability to learn and adapt to new programs and software
on the fly.
• Fantastic organizational skills, attention to detail, and able to multitask in a fast-paced
environment with shifting priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. We love over communicators!
• Social media presence with strong understanding of all channels with regards to both posting
• Intermediate photography knowledge and skills.
• Experience in E-Commerce an asset.
• Experience with creating and executing videos an asset.
• Experience with online CMS systems, such as CS-Cart, Word Press an asset.
• Experience with any CRM software preferably Infusion soft an asset.
• Experience with email lead generation software preferably Click back
• The desire to learn and grow at a high paced, forward thinking company
• Experience with HTML and CSS an asset.
How to Apply:
• Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 24,