PCPI is a training, career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to provide employment support to job seekers including connections with employers. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Office Administrator
Location of work: Toronto
Job Description: The position requires a dynamic individual with experience in office administration and accounting, obsessed with high quality customer service and who fits in with our mission of helping our clients.
Compensation: $16 to $18 (TBD)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors
Description of employer: The Employer is an established and well reputed restaurant which was founded in 1999 and provides service all over the GTA.
Responsibilities: This includes the following but not limited to:
• Hands-on administration and support
• Ability to deal with varying personalities of internal and external clients
• Excellent knowledge of office procedures, setting up, maintaining filing systems, paper management, equipment handling, research skills, etc.
• Proficient with accounting software (QuickBooks)
• Proficient with bookkeeping software (Sage and SAP)
• Ability to resolve escalated related incidents
• Any other duties assigned by manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Answering phone calls
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks
• Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Reliable and efficient
• Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
• Office management tasks including office mail
• Manage vendor relationships including payables
• Account receivable activities
• Managing various reports & logs
• Prepare binders/files for job start-up
• Preparation of Operations & Maintenance Manuals
• Filing and performing follow ups
• Review contracts
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to cope with changing priorities
• Ability to deliver successful results within specified time frames
• Duties as otherwise assigned
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com
• Posting expires on May 7th, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted