PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Production Worker
Location of work: Elora
Job Description: Urgently recruiting for an industrial manufacturing company, located near Guelph, Ontario, seeking Production Workers flexible to work rotating shifts (Days, Aft, Nights). The ideal candidate will be responsible for making quality products and maintaining a safe work environment when working in any position.
Compensation: $20.10 per hour plus shift premiums
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position
• 100% Company paid Medical and Dental Health benefits after 3 months.
• Physiotherapy up to $700 per year.
• RRSP up to +5% Contribution matching every Employee dollar
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors – Clean safe work environment with additional comprehensive Covid-19 Precautions in place. Daily self-directed screening questionnaire and daily temperature screening. All employees, contractors and visitors are required to wear masks. Common surfaces sanitized regularly, with hand sanitizer and extra hand washing stations available
Description of employer: The Employer is an established and reputable industrial manufacturing company, located near Guelph, Ontario, seeking Production Workers flexible to work rotating shifts (Days, Aft, Nights).
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Read work orders
• Stock raw materials
• Load / unload presses
• Fill out inspections, audits, and production reports
• Trim, label and inspect finished parts
• Perform daily pre starts.
• Ensure weight of raw materials (prep) is correct
• Record all production data on appropriate forms
• Maintain good housekeeping of area
• Report all Health and safety issues immediately
• Fill NCR properly with clear, accurate explanation
• Other duties as required Duties as otherwise assigned
Job Requirements – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• 1-2 years experience in production/ manufacturing/warehousing environment
• 1-2 years experience reading blueprint
• Lift up to 50lbs.
• Accurately read, write, and fill out production reports
• Ability to do the first off inspections
• Understand principles of product and service quality
• Good communications skills (verbal and written)
• High School Diploma and/or equivalent (asset)
• Team player
• Must be able to work rotating shifts (Day 7am – 3pm, Aft 3pm – 11pm, Night 11pm – 7am)
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com
This post expires on October 15th, 2021.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Applications from agencies are not accepted.