PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: SaaS Technical Sales Consultant
Location of work: Markham, ON
This role is open to those with a minimum of 1 year SaaS sales experience. If you do not meet this minimum requirement – your profile will not be shortlisted.
Compensation: $45K- $55K per year plus benefits
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent, Work remotely.
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors/ Office environment
Description of employer: One of the leading digital media companies offering services in email marketing, video marketing, content design and SEO.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Allocate time in your day dedicated solely to cold calling and outreach
• Actively engage in building your outbound pipeline through calls, emails
• Be highly coachable. And share why!
• Be confident in who you are and in sharing your value to this Team
• Conduct “smart” discovery calls
• Enjoy learning SaaS selling approaches
• Collaborate with our Director of Sales & Marketing daily to build pipeline
• Document customer interactions in company Salesforce Database
• Be a cultural fit to a truly amazing, bright, and cohesive group of company.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following:
• Minimum 1 year experience inside SaaS Company
• Experience using Salesforce (or other CRMs) – leads/accounts/opps
• Be able to share why a start-up is right for you…
• Passion, Energy (whatever that looks like for you) & Love for Learning
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re excited to make a big impact by helping a growing company grow even faster.
• You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and you’re excellent at quickly building rapport while still being an active listener.
• You are motivated by growth! You are inspired and motivated to learn the business and move into an Account Executive role after hitting targets in this role.
• You are passionate about Software/SAAS and you can’t wait to share why with us!
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
• B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)
• Enterprise sales: 1 year (preferred)
• SaaS Sales: 1 year (preferred)
How to Apply:
The employer will interview the applicants for this position during our virtual job fair scheduled for Nov 25, 2021.
Please click on the following link for job fair registration and upload your resume: