PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: SEO Specialist
Location of work: Mississauga/Toronto.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for a number of search engine optimization tasks as assigned by the Digital Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity for a person who wants to develop in the Digital Marketing field.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full time.
Number of positions: 1
Description of employer: The employer is one of the leading private career colleges offering many training and education programs in areas of pharmaceutical and technology.
• Research, test and roll out scalable on-site and off-site solutions aimed at improving SEO;
• Content marketing: keyword research website structure planning, content optimization, collaboration with copywriters;
• Local search optimization;
• Competitor research: backlinks, positions, content, structure, marketing strategies;
• Technical SEO: checking for on-site SEO issues and opportunities, writing technical requirements to the website platform development;
• Website SEO health and progress analysis, reporting and analytics;
• GSC, GTM and GA configuration and monitoring;
• SEO trends and news monitoring;
• Backlink and citation building.
Job Requirements: All applicants must meet the followings:
• Minimum 3 year of SEO experience – preferably in education/training sectors;
• Solid understanding of traditional and local SEO principles;
• Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to set long- and short-term goals and work independently;
• Analytical mindset;
• Familiarity with digital marketing tools (e.g. Rank Tracker, MOZ, Majestic SEO, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.), Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager;
• Good command of MS Excel;
• Responsible, punctual and accurate;
• A team player who can build collaborative relationships and bring new ideas to the table.
• Basic understanding of paid advertising methods and platforms;
• Previous experience or passion for the automotive industry.
How to Apply:
The hiring for this position will be during our virtual job fair scheduled for Oct 14, 2021. Please use the following link for job fair registration and upload of your resume: