PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from
the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to
Name of Position: Shipping & Logistics Coordinator
Location of work: Toronto, North York near Yorkdale Mall and 401 Area.
Job Description: This position reports to the President, this position involves all aspects of
working in a fast paced, high-energy warehouse as part of a team. You are an energetic and
helpful person who loves being proactive to assist others meet their goals and deadlines.
Qualified candidate for the position thrive working under tight deadlines and look to meet
challenges and solve them head-on in order to ensure the success of the team.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors, Warehouse environment
Description of employer: The employer is an online retailer located in North York area
Duties and Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Ensuring that all shipments arrive in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Arranging inbound shipments by coordinating with suppliers.
• Communication with sales team members regarding order status.
• Creation of weekly administrative sales and inventory reports.
• Create and provide all necessary documentation for shipments.
• Updating order management system (Trello) according to status.
• Strong communication: both written and verbal.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment.
• Experience using the following applications/programs:
1. Microsoft Excel
2. Microsoft Word
3. Adobe Acrobat
4. Microsoft Outlook
5. Sage Business Vision, an asset
6. Trello, an asset
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by September 24, 2021