PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Technical Account Manager
Location of work: Markham, ON
This role is open to those who are passionate about solving customer problems. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between sales/customer support and engineering and deliver solutions that meaningfully impact the customers.
Compensation: $40K- $50K per year plus benefits
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent, Work remotely.
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors/ Office environment
Description of employer: One of the leading digital media companies offering services in email marketing, video marketing, content design and SEO.
Responsibilities: This includes the followings but not limited to:
• Retention & Reducing Churn – Maintain long-term customers who are engaged in the product. Help overcome obstacles that a customer may position as reasons to leave/stop using the platform.
• Upselling – Customers who have increased investment will likely continue to be happy customers as they explore other elements of the platform to resolve their business’s specific needs.
• Customer Service -You should strive to achieve world-class customer service and will be measured on customer service feedback, escalations, NPS, etc.
• Product Support and Documentation
• Product Demos
• Onboarding and Client Support
• Customer Onboarding – New customer onboarding is the most important task for any account managers.
• Manage a portfolio of key clients
• Be a voice for accounts internally and other team members to understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks.
• Account Escalations – Support or respond to any alerts, red flags, poor health. It can also be directly from a customer reaching out for some issue or any critical or overdue customer support ticket.
• Renewals – Customer renewals are what keep the recurring revenue recurring. It is the lifeline of a SaaS company since the majority of the revenue comes through existing customers.
• Upsell Campaigns, Customer Advocacy, Product Demonstration and Support.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following:
• Relentless passion for the customers and customer support
• 1 year of relevant SAAS experience – Customer Support, Customer Success, Account Management, Inside Sales Rep, or any other Customer-facing role (both professional or non-professional)
• Post-secondary education with a degree in business or technology.
• Strong problem-solving skills. You must be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers’ needs.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong ethics, and integrity along with the desire to exceed every expectation.
• Strong communication skills.
• Prior experience with databases and database technology such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, is preferred but not a requirement.
• Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast-paced environment.
• SaaS: 1 year (preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
• Client Management: 1 year (preferred)
How to Apply:
The employer will interview the applicants for this position during our virtual job fair scheduled for Nov 25, 2021.
Please click on the following link for job fair registration and upload your resume: