PCPI is a training, career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to provide employment support to job seekers including connections with employers.
Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Warehouse Assistant
Location of work: Toronto
Job Description: The position requires a Warehouse Assistant who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check the work before completing a task. The work includes, taking orders, shipping, receiving, and providing some administrative support as well.
Compensation: $14.25 to $16 (TBD)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors
Description of employer: The Employer is an established and reputable restaurant which was founded in 1999 and provides service all over the GTA.
Responsibilities: Includes the following but not limited to:
• Hands-on administration and support as required
• Providing quotes and rates for shipping and warehouse items
• Picking & packing orders in an orderly manner
• Always treat merchandise with care and concern
• Ensuring quality control by reviewing orders picked prior to packing
• Maintaining a safe and efficient warehouse
• Assisting in maintaining inventory control of warehouse supplies
• Notifying production staff of any picking and/or shipment issues in a timely manner
• Organizing and shelving stock as it arrives to ensure it is easily identifiable
• Ability to deal with varying personalities of internal and external clients
• Any other duties assigned by manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous warehouse experience will be an asset
• Answering phone calls
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks
• Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Reliable and efficient
• Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to cope with changing priorities
• Ability to deliver successful results within specified time frames
• Duties as otherwise assigned
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com
• Posting expires on May 7th, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted