PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Shipping / Customer Service/ Digital
Location of work: Toronto and Richmond Hill
Please note: Currently, due to COVID-19 restrictions we are shipping from our sister company location situated at Church St., in downtown Toronto. Our team members will be expected to move back to Reid St., Richmond Hill once COVID restrictions have been lifted.
Job Description: Customer Service team member with great attention to detail and a strong ability to multitask. Multitasking and attention to detail are our most prized qualifications.
Compensation: $ TBD
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Indoors
Description of employer: Our client is an employer in the online/ecommerce business in the health and beauty sector. With a new launch, they have rapidly been expanding shipping world-wide that sets them apart from their competitors while concurrently providing excellent customer service with the ability to ship out orders within 24 hrs.
Responsibilities: The incumbent to the position, will, among others, be responsible for the following:
• Excellent multitasking skills within their workspace as well as computer software programs
• Be a professional representative of our company that other employees look up to
• Maintain relationships with carriers and customers
• Set up shipments as required by customers
• Ensure accurate Inventory counts
• Provide reports on low inventory to trigger an order
• Deal with inbound and outbound emails
• Provide exceptional customer service to customers and carriers
• Solve customer and carrier problems and help resolve issues
• Upload new products in Shopify
• Run inventory reports
• Any other duties assigned by manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS – All applicants must meet the following without exception:
• High school diploma required, college would be an asset
• Ability to calculate in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• To perform this job successfully, you must have knowledge of Shopify and Microsoft Office Applications (specifically excel and word)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write simple correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and the organization employees in one-on-one and small group settings
• Ability to adapt to changes within the work environment
• Accurate and able to produce quality work
• Competent and dependable
• Ability to resolved problems independently
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team, open to the team members views
• Must have good work ethics
• Able to pay attention to detail
• Able to use your initiative
• Able to work well with your hands
• Able to analyze quality or performance
• Ability to react quickly to meet deadlines
• Able to cope with changing priorities and deliver successful results within specified time frames
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by March 5th, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
• Applications from agencies are not accepted.