PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Technical Services Representative
Location of work: 33 Sinclair Blvd, Brantford, ON
Job Description: If you are experienced in technical support or love technology. This department will operate 24/7. This employer is looking for candidates who have flexible availability.
Compensation: $14.25 to $14.50 to start, up to $16.50/hr.
Terms of Employment: Full time between 6am-3:30am. Must have 24/7 flexible availability.
Number of positions: 25
Employment Conditions: Work-on-site (at least 90 days before going to remote location, provided it is available till then). Training will be in office and transitioned to work from home when agents achieve proficiency.
Description of employer: Call Centre, located in Brantford, ON
• Provide knowledgeable technical support and troubleshooting guidance pertaining to network, Internet, cable, digital phone, and computer issues
• Communicate electronically and by phone with customers experiencing technical difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
• Diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by customers
• Consult internal software, tools and guides, to research customer issues and implement solutions
• Document customer records with log of problems and solutions for use by other Technical Support Representatives.
• Deliver exceptional customer experience while staying within our support scope guidelines
• Educate customers in realizing the full benefit of the clients products and services and look for opportunities to improve our business and elevate customer experiences
• Promote and sell the features, advantages, and benefits of client products and services to our customers
• Employ time management and multi-tasking skills to maintain high service levels
• Thoroughly document customer interactions and escalate potential service issues
• Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels
• Provide feedback to leadership teams to improve environment
• Various other duties as needed
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Comfortable with computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, cable and TV setups, internet applications, browsers, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently with customers over the telephone. Experience and education in these areas is an asset however training is provided.
• Demonstrated customer service experience within retail, sales, or call center environments
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Professional business manner
• Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to a team’s overall success
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Strong communication, research and typing skills
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume to email@example.com by March 29, 2021