PCPI is a career and workforce development organization that receives funding from the Government to support job seekers with job search resources and connection to employment opportunities. Through this initiative, PCPI is working with an employer who is seeking:
Name of Position: Telesales Representative – WORK FROM HOME
Location of work: Markham Rd. and Hwy 401 neighbourhood on Milner Avenue, the work from home Telesales Representative shall make and/or receive telephone calls
Job Description: This position reports to the Shift Supervisor. You will be trained to follow the organization’s operation policies and guidelines to adhere to all health and safety practices when it comes to food handling and preparations and operational cooking procedures. A qualified candidate for the position of a cashier must have outstanding customer service, interactive and communication skills and possess the enthusiasm to work with other staff as a team player.
Compensation: $14.25 / hr. + bonus
Terms of Employment: Full time, Monday to Saturday between 9:00am to 9:00pm
Number of positions: 10
Description of employer: A Canadian owned and operated Outsource Contact Centre Services provider.
• Handle continuous telephone calls, accurately input, retrieve and access information regarding a customer case from a computer system.
• Contact new and existing customers to promote products and services directly from our client’s database.
• Resolve customer concerns immediately and effectively while displaying professionalism and courtesy at all times.
• Consistently meet established program sales targets and offer feedback to program supervisor always based on errors or improving results.
• Report suspected security incidents to their immediate supervisor or the compliance/security manager with the understanding that all reports shall be kept confidential.
• Assumes other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
• Able to come into office for program changes and software testing.
AT HOME – INTERNET & COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
• Personal Computer with Windows 8 or newer
• 20 GB Available Disk Space
• 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 or later type CPU
• 4GB of RAM
• High Speed Internet Connection
• Ability to install and update required commercial software required to access customer information system (browser, .NET framework, audio, and video drivers).
• Candidates may be asked to conduct a performance test of their PC to validate it meets all technical requirements.
THE EMPLOYER IS PROUD OF ITS EMPLOYEES AND SUPPORT THEM BY OFFERING:
• Excellent bonuses that all employees can earn
• Company paid training
• 4% vacation pay directly deposited
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance and Long Term Disability coverage.
• Promotions from within the company’s pool source.
TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
• Must be reliable and committed to a work from home role.
• Prior customer service experience is an asset.
• Ability to work independently.
• Reliable with strong computer and email skills.
• Positive attitude and proven ability to understand customer needs.
• Effective listening skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2021.
• Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.